The appearance of acne breakouts can be just about the most unpleasant events within the life in the teenager. Modern society places great importance on appearance. A face filled with pimples can easily create feelings of sadness and shame and intensify the present sense of being uncomfortable with one’s body.
Acne is by far the most common skin condition. What triggers acne? According to the most current findings, this skin condition occurs in genetically predisposed people as a result of the combined action of four factors. These factors are:
1. The blockage in the glands, caused by the excessive production of keratin (hyperkeratosis).
2. The excessive production of sebum with the skin oil glands.
3. The bacteria inside oil glands (particularly the propionic bacteria).
4. The inflammation with the area around the sebaceous glands.
So, How will you get rid of it?
* Use cosmetic products which do not contain any oil. Oil build-up is one of the main factors behind this ailment, which means you must use only oil-free products. There are many cosmetics along with other beauty products available that can prevent the blockage from the skin’s pores.
* Don’t touch or pop the pimples, as you may cause scars or marks onto the skin and damage the sebaceous glands. What is more, your fingers are covered with unnatural oils and bacteria and you may cause disease.
* Wash your hair regularly. People who have oily hair might need to wash their hair every day.
* Reduce Stress: Every time you undergo stress, your body releases certain hormones, like cortisol. After that, sebum ultimately ends up at the outside of the skin and combined with dead skin cells, forms a layer that blocks the pores and brings about pimples.